Friday, January 29, 2010

I heart shoes

There I said it. And yes it's shallow and yes I know there are poor people in the world who don't even have a pair of shoes and I really should try to love other things like eating broccoli and flossing my teeth but I just can't help it. Buying a new pair of shoes makes me happy! Buying a pair of shoes on sale makes me even happier! Side note **To be balanced my next post will be about how I support charities or how I recycle okay** I recently went shopping because My Christmas present cancelled his Austin tour date so with the refunded money I went and spruced up my wardrobe a bit. Well I spruced up my pedidrobe.........okay.... I just made that word up for my shoe collection but I am so excited to wear them. Can you believe I did not buy any new boots this winter?? I can't. This has to be the first time in a long time that I went a whole year with out doing so. I was frustrated about not being able to find some so I skipped boots this year and just bought heels instead. I got a new pair of pointy black Nine West Pumps. I bought a camel colored pair of rounded toe Steve Madden pumps and my last pair are some green Mary Jane style shoes from Nine West that I think are just too cute. And they were only $19.99! I'm not sure others will like them though. I'll let you judge for yourself.

Are they old ladyish? Well if so.... I am almost 35.

3 comments:

Writings by CDV copyright said...

They are very nice. I am 55 and I would wear them and I belive my daughter who is your age, would also wear them. They are not old ladyish at all. Nice choice.

Elizabeth said...

I love 9West shoes and sales! I got 3 pairs of flats and a kitten heel last week. All but 1 of them were $19.99. Score! I am right there with you too in admitting I LOVE shoes.

I love the green shoes and would totally wear them. Wish I had seen them!

Maresia said...

Tenho imensa pena de não saber inglês, no entanto fica aqui um beijinho, gostei do blog, simples mas muito bonito.

kiss