Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This is so deep

Just kidding. Contrary to all those silly people that thought I would write these deep thoughted....(is that a word? ) blogs.......well this will surely show them they are wrong.
Dillards is having an extra 33% off sale. I love this sale! A lot of their stuff is already marked way down and for a few days you can save 33% extra of the already reduced sale price. Today I found some beautiful red velour pants that were regularly $36 and I got them for 5 bucks! Then I found this comfy casual top that was regularly $40 and I paid 7bucks! That's cheaper than Goodwill. Now that's the kind of shopping that will definitely not leave you feeling guilty. Surely even Dave Ramsey would approve of this kind of spending.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...how come I can never find things like that? I guess because I don't have the patience to search through stuff.

GREAT DEAL!!!!

Summer said...

macy's is having one today as well. i got a VERY cute funky jean jacket for $14. SWEET.