Friday, April 18, 2008

Mumbo Jumbo

I need a new hairstyle. I've had the same style for the past 15 years!!!! It has varied in length only ever so slightly. I would like short hair. Gary says no way, he likes it long......hmmm.

How likely is it for a plane/helicopter to crash into my house? This is a constant fear. That and Tornadoes. I could not sleep last night because I kept thinking with all that rain, thunder and lightning that there would be a tornado and the roof would get ripped off the house and we would all get badly injured. Last night was long. Oh and Nuclear War. This has been a big fear of mine since I was a child. We would be completely unprepared for a nuclear war, should one happen. This I worry about constantly. I need to make one of those survival kits.

I'm not one to complain too much about prices for things. It is what it is. BUT I did see that gas was 332/gallon today and that was at Wal-Mart. Oh and I saw a reserved parking spot there too for GREEN cars only. So now you get the VIP treatment at walmart if your car is Eco friendly.

Which brings me to this Global Warming. Do you buy into that? I'm not convinced and kind of think it's a sham. I know that is not a popular stance but I've never been one to believe in things just because it is a popular belief. I don't think Humans can ever be experts on the weather. To me it's all cyclical and we may go through periods of warming and then periods of cooling. Isn't it arrogant to think we "know" about the climate. Maybe I'm ignorant. Should we do all we can to take care of the environment? Absolutely. I just don't buy into the whole man made global warming rhetoric.

This week I almost electrocuted myself. I thought I would be nice and help Gary trim the bushes around the front door. I was not having so much luck whacking at the overgrown limbs with a saw so I decided to use his hedge trimmer. I was having so much fun with it....now I see why me like their tools, but while using it I accidentally cut the extension cord and it made this loud POP noise and then the trimmer just died. It took me a second to realize what I had done but once I did, I sure was scared. This was not good......and I was so dreading telling Gary because he told me NOT to use the hedge trimmer....something about it being dangerous, and he would take care of it when he got home, but I was like, " come on, how hard can it be" and then this has to happen. I gained a whole new appreciation for men and their tools. I kind of felt like Ralphie from A Christmas Carol.

Hannah has been home from school the past 2 days. I thought maybe she had strep throat but I took her to the Dr. and the test came back negative. Thank goodness. She just has some kind of virus going on. Her Dr. did put her on an inhaler though. She has had this wheezing in one of her lungs the past couple of months. The Dr. was hoping it would go away on it's own but it has not and she has this horrible cough. It makes me nervous though because I guess I am just a weirdo and I try to stay away from medications as much as possible. I prefer to take the more natural or herbal approach if possible. So this inhaler thing and the medicine scares me. I pray it helps and that she does not have to stay on it too long. I would hate for her to be dependent on an inhaler.

Well it was nice to sit here and veg, in front of the computer for a while. Bella is napping and Hannah is watching a movie. This has been a very tiring week and my body is feeling drained, but I'm extremely looking forward to Saturday!!!!!! I hope everybody has a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness women, you had a lot to say in 7 paragraphs. You are so funny, I couldn't stop laughing about the hedge trimmer. We have a way of getting ourselves in trouble, don't we. I am just as guilty.

I hope you and Gary have a fabulous time tomorrow!

Love you, Michelle

Anonymous said...

性感遊戲 ,成人網站 ,布蘭妮貼圖區 ,kiss情色網 ,網路自拍 ,絲襪美腿 ,歐美貼圖片區 ,情色交友 ,a片分享 ,線上a片 ,sogo情色論壇 ,情色聊天室 ,癡漢論壇 ,et免費a片 ,咆哮小老鼠 ,影音城論壇 ,kavo ,美女遊戲區 ,台灣情 kiss 色網貼圖區 ,辣手美眉 ,情色貼圖 ,美女寫真 ,sogo情色論壇 ,成人視訊 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,影片轉檔 ,美女圖庫 ,脫衣服遊戲 ,999成人性站 ,色咪咪影片網 ,線上即時通 ,18成人avooo ,

免費 a片 ,免費av18禁 ,aio交友網 ,無碼女優 ,貼圖 ,69成人 ,美女寫真 ,qq聊天室 ,080苗栗人聊天室 ,波波情色貼圖 ,哈雷聊天室 ,情色漫畫 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,

看a片 ,成人夜色 ,小魔女自拍天堂 ,成人網站 情色論壇 ,視訊 ,影音分享 ,影音部落格 ,卡通影片 ,成人情色 ,色情聊天室 ,野外自拍 ,ut聊天室 ,aa的滿18歲影片 ,正妹強力版 ,3d美女圖 ,聊天室入口 ,性感沙灘3 ,成人文學 ,貼圖區 ,小弟弟貼影片 ,中部人聊天室 ,18禁漫畫 ,vlog電眼美女 ,躺伯虎聊天室 ,正妹照片 ,嘟嘟貼圖 ,av影片 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,a片小說 ,080聊天室 ,a片免費看 ,正妹星球 ,真實自拍 ,看a片 ,