Monday, December 29, 2008

Nice Nice Baby

Christmas was nice. We hung out for a few days in Pittsburg, TX with Gary's family and we always look forward to visiting with them. They are so calm and laid back, the girls get to ride a little pony and that's always fun for them. They of course got way too much stuff so I put a few things away for now. They don't even realize it. I got lots of new books to read and some other cool stuff. I was turned on to a new video game, it's a sort of karaoke singing game and it has me wanting to buy the wii version which I guess is Rock Band. We'll see. I can't sing for nothing but it's fun to watch people nonetheless. Oh AND maybe the highlight of my christmas vacation was watching my husband offer up his rendition of Ice Ice Baby. Oh my goodness...it is priceless and it is all captured on video and boy if I knew how to get it from my video camera to the computer I would offer it to you for your viewing pleasure. I'm sure Gary wouldn't mind at all.
Word to your motha!