Monday, July 19, 2010

Fast/Cleanse

I decided to try this. I originally thought I would try the master cleanse but upon further reading it did not seem like the best choice for a 1 day fast. The master cleanse actually suggests 10 days! There is no way I would want to go 10 days with-out food. I love food too much! If I had like 30 pounds to lose maybe but I will be fine with just 2-3. Mostly though I just want to feel better. I feel yuck and I'm sure it has to do with eating lots of heavy,unhealthy food ( pf changs,chuy's, a whole package of chocolate chip cookie dough ) in just this last week. And you probably think I'm joking about eating a whole package of cookie dough .......but I'm not. Blech! So I'm thinking a good cleanse will do me some good. I started today and did not have any food until about lunch time when I read further into the master cleanse.....and read further into the one the naturopathic doctor,that I go to,suggests and it's different. Wohoo! I get to start over. Which meant I got to eat! It was so hard going grocery shopping this morning on an empty stomach. Hahaha..... Everything looked good! So I have to go buy the ingredients for this other cleanse which I hope tastes better than the master cleanse recipe because......ick......it made me nauseated. My doctor has a blog though if anyone is interested in reading what she has to say about taking care of your body.

http://excelonhealth.com/wordpress/


Ciao!

No comments: