Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pinkalicious

Or Fancy Nancy? Or Princess? Or no theme so as not to exclude boys? Agh.... who knew planning a 5 year birthday party could be so stressful! I don't usually throw parties for my girls. Not big ones anyway. They are usually pretty low key with just a few family members but this year for Bella's 5th I have decided to do it big! I did gave Hannah a big party with a clown and all her little friends when she turned 5 or 6 so I figured Bella needed one too. This one will include a petting zoo for sure. How fun would that be to have little baby animals running around our back yard for the kids to play with. I just don't know what to do for the "theme". If I do something too girly then it kind of eliminates inviting boys so I'm not sure. I think it could easily get out of hand with wanting to do this and that and then it's this big stressful production and I don't want it to be that either. I just want it to be nice and fun for the kids. We shall see. A few ideas.



Isn't this pretty

Everything can be nice and pink!