Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Water with a twist


I love the Glaceau Vitamin Waters. They have lots of different flavors to choose from and I like that not only are they mildly flavored, but they also have different "kicks" to them. If you feel like you are needing some vitamin C you can drink the one with vitamin C. They are all taylored with a specific need in mind. Love them! I try to buy them when they are on sale at target for 1 dollar each which is kind of pricey but I have seen them as high as a dollar fifty. Part of the appeal may also be imagined (imagine that) but I swear I feel better after I drink one. My favorite is the xxx triple antioxidants and the one with potassium is really good too. I've had several and I have liked them all. If you're bored with plain old water you should check them out.