Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Life

Life for the Clifton Family has been so crazy and busy the last couple of weeks it seems like there is something to do every single day or evening. Whew..... I am exhausted and I notice when I am exhausted I tend to be more anxious and stressed and my twitching flares up. I am definitely ready for Summer and to slow down! Soccer season has ended, my pilates class ended, my women's weekly bible study has ended, school is ending....Hello relaxing Summer. Or at least that's what I hope for anyway. I am so looking forward to sleeping in and not having to wake up and get Hannah fed and make her lunch and get her to school. Blah blah blah.... anyhow...you get the drift.


I joined the Y in Buda for the Summer time! They have a great little pool area for kids with fun slides and water falls. I figure I could get my yoga/pilates done early in the mornings and then take the girls swimming afterwards. I'm really excited because not only do they have pilates but they have aerobics classes, salsa aerobics, body sculpting, spin classes, kick boxing and tons of other classes. AND my hubby said he would do a yoga class with me on his days off and I think that is going to be so fun! Haha.....but I'm not sure he would appreciate me spilling that little secret. Sorry babe. But you should know by now some secrets just are not safe with me.


And what kind of mother would I be if I did not brag on my kiddos just a smidgen. I'm always a little weary of bragging because it seems when I do then the thing I seem to brag about always goes down hill or I end up eating my words. So I'll just call it....recognizing, or acknowledging a good work. I know I know, roll your eyes but this is what blogs are for right?? I am sooooo proud of Hannah! She did really well this year playing on the Academy league. They worked so hard and she grew 100 times in her ability. Last night at the awards ceremony the last award given by her coach was to a team member that he wanted to recognize because this girl had a positive attitude all the time and never complained and always did what was asked of her and played where she was needed and so on and so on and while saying all this I did not expect him to say her name. So when he did I was just over come with Joy! I think that was the most proud of her that I had ever felt! Well that's not true I was pretty proud of her last Sunday when she was baptized OH and also today when she got an award at school for having All A Honor Roll ALL YEAR!!!! That is no small feat for them. I'm just a proud mama right now and I owe it all to GOD because I know it's by his hand alone that she has had such an amazing year. So there....I'm done being proud. I think I'll just be thankful.








Hannah getting baptized

5 comments:

Amanda Gregory said...

I could take a few lessons from Hannah. Especially the one about always having a positive attitude and never complaining.

Karina said...

What a great picture!! Memories for a life time. You deserve to be proud. Hannah is smart, sweet, and easily to get along with. I've interacted with her on multiple occasions. Good job mom - keep up the good work.

Summer said...

Oh my goodness, this just makes me want to cry. Hannah is a big girl & made a big girl decision about baptism -- how life changing. Love you.

Raven said...

That is just awesome! I am so proud of her, and all of her accomplishments this year. You have a right to brag!! Good job, mom!!

Anonymous said...

性感遊戲 ,成人網站 ,布蘭妮貼圖區 ,kiss情色網 ,網路自拍 ,絲襪美腿 ,歐美貼圖片區 ,情色交友 ,a片分享 ,線上a片 ,sogo情色論壇 ,情色聊天室 ,癡漢論壇 ,et免費a片 ,咆哮小老鼠 ,影音城論壇 ,kavo ,美女遊戲區 ,台灣情 kiss 色網貼圖區 ,辣手美眉 ,情色貼圖 ,美女寫真 ,sogo情色論壇 ,成人視訊 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,影片轉檔 ,美女圖庫 ,脫衣服遊戲 ,999成人性站 ,色咪咪影片網 ,線上即時通 ,18成人avooo ,

免費 a片 ,免費av18禁 ,aio交友網 ,無碼女優 ,貼圖 ,69成人 ,美女寫真 ,qq聊天室 ,080苗栗人聊天室 ,波波情色貼圖 ,哈雷聊天室 ,情色漫畫 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,

看a片 ,成人夜色 ,小魔女自拍天堂 ,成人網站 情色論壇 ,視訊 ,影音分享 ,影音部落格 ,卡通影片 ,成人情色 ,色情聊天室 ,野外自拍 ,ut聊天室 ,aa的滿18歲影片 ,正妹強力版 ,3d美女圖 ,聊天室入口 ,性感沙灘3 ,成人文學 ,貼圖區 ,小弟弟貼影片 ,中部人聊天室 ,18禁漫畫 ,vlog電眼美女 ,躺伯虎聊天室 ,正妹照片 ,嘟嘟貼圖 ,av影片 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,a片小說 ,080聊天室 ,a片免費看 ,正妹星球 ,真實自拍 ,看a片 ,