Thursday, November 13, 2008

Credit Cards - Not Always Bad

Out of boredome yesterday Bella and I went to the Outlet Mall. We are all in need of some new clothes and are fortunate enough to have a clothing budget for this month. I figured the best way to stretch our money would be to head to the Outlet Mall. First stop.....Banana Republic. They were having a pretty good sale, I might say. I found 3 tops that I liked....all at least 40% off! Deal! I got Gary his much loved boxers ( he will only wear Banana Republic boxers....SPOILED??) they were 5 for 20 bucks which is good because normally they can run like 9 dollars or more each. Anyway.....I was in there forever trying to make sure I was getting the best deals possible. I went to check out and the lady said they were having an extra 25% of your entire purchase if you were a Old Navy, Gap or Banana card holder. I just so happend to be and still had my card in my wallet all though it's been years since I have actually used it. But 25 % off is a great deal and then I can just turn around and pay the card right off! All this to say.....if you are in need of some clothing and are a card holder there it might be worth the trip. I paid 15 dollars total for 3 nice tops which I think is a super deal. I think I am going to go back for sure.....all though next time I think I will go alone. It's hard shopping with a 3 year old.