Friday, November 28, 2008

Past Week Happenings


- Had the in laws in town and went out to eat at the Salt Lick. I LOVE THAT PLACE!
- Bella got her ears pierced - I was not happy about this but her daddy told her she could. She looks really cute with her earrings. Hannah was too scared to do hers.
- Went to Hannahs' end of season soccer party. Parents VS Kids on the field = CRAZY!
- My mom gave me this really cool new scrabble board as an early Christmas present. Beat my husband in scrabble at least 3 or 4 times - then yesterday he FINALLY beat me. He was so happy. ( pst.....I let him win)
- Gary took the girls to see Bolt. They loved it and Hannah came home with her ears pierced! She looks cute too.
- Battled a Migraine. Pain. Throbbing. Agony. I got desperate and took a sample pill my doctor gave me a while back for migraines( I hate taking medicine) and it was gone! Hello Treximet. My new Hero.
- Played a self made Christmas CD while I prepared my contribution to the Thanksgiving meal. I still could not get into the holiday spirit but Bella had fun dancing around to the songs.


- Thanksgiving day!!!!!!!!! Yummy food. This is my favorite meal of the entire year. We had smoked turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, corn casserole, green beans, broccoli casserole, gravy and rolls! DELICIOUS. Then of course pumpkin and pecan pie.
- Back to reality. Gary went back to work today after being off a week. I really like when he's home. Now hopefully I can shed a few pounds so we can do all of this again for Christmas. I'm going to try to get into the spirit of the Holidays. I can't believe the year is almost over.