Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Small Group

Tonight we start back with our small group. When we sold our last house we had to stop with the group because the apartment we rented was way too small to hold everyone. That was last May! How do we lose the time so fast? So I am very excited to get back into the small group groove. We have all new people and I hope and pray that we can gel together well like we did with the previous group. We had such a great group of people in our last one.......not that I am going to compare the 2 groups of people but I hope we can get that same feeling going....if that makes any sense. I pray I can stay focused on the purpose of the group and not get wrapped up in the things that don't really matter. I don't often ask people to pray for me but if you would pray for me( and Gary) today, I would really love that.