Saturday, March 29, 2008

April 18th

So I'm mentally preparing myself for the weekend of April 18th. Why? Because my gallant husband informed me he asked his parents to come down for that weekend to stay with the girls so we can celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. Yeah!!!!! I'm thinking we will get to go out to dinner to a really nice restaurant and have a great date night. I'm delighted. He tells me not only that, but we are going to go "away" for a night. WHAT????? A rush of emotions envelop me and my brain first goes to.......BUT we can't leave Bella alone over night! Are you crazy?? I've grown accustom to the fact that every other weekend Hannah is with her dad and I'm used to that, and besides she is almost 8 and is old enough for a night away from me...but Bella??? Oh man....I have not spent a night away from her yet and the very thought is overwhelming. He then tells me this is why he is giving me a few weeks to mentally prepare because we are going to have an entire evening to ourselves. Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic at the idea of that...but to think that Bella might cry for me at bedtime is more than I can handle. How will she function with out me??? I know, I know that's silly and I need to get over it...right? She's a big girl ...not a little baby. But it's still hard for me because she is after all MY baby. At the same time, I am completely excited about getting to do something out of the ordinary and getting my husbands full and complete attention with out being interrupted by the kids. Wow....we will be able to have a conversation with out being interrupted 37 times. Wow......we will get to enjoy eachother's company. Wow....this is going to be.......I don't even know the word to describe what it's going to be, so we shall see.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yayyy! I'm so glad you guys are going to have some time away. I know you'll do just fine away from Bella, and she'll probably have a great time with her grandparents. When we were away from Drew, he didn't even miss us. It made me kind of sad for me at first, but then when we got home he was soooo happy to see us: I knew "grandma" would never take my place in his heart.

Enjoy your time away together... if "away together" makes any sense - lol.

Anonymous said...

Neat! Fill us in where you go. Have fun and happy almost anniversary to you.

Melanie

Summer said...

That's great Monica! I think I might be in the same boat as you in about one month. Chris and I have a conference to attend to and babies aren't allowed...PLUS I'm still nursing twice a day. GREAT time to ween Tatum....but also GREAT time to transition to her staying with someone else overnight. Tears welled up as we thought of keeping Tatum with Amanda for two nights....I know I can do this. I MUST if I ever want some alone husband time. Still breaks my heart though...

Monica said...

Crazy how one thing can tug both ways at your heart. Lets just say WE can do this.
: )

Anonymous said...

性感遊戲 ,成人網站 ,布蘭妮貼圖區 ,kiss情色網 ,網路自拍 ,絲襪美腿 ,歐美貼圖片區 ,情色交友 ,a片分享 ,線上a片 ,sogo情色論壇 ,情色聊天室 ,癡漢論壇 ,et免費a片 ,咆哮小老鼠 ,影音城論壇 ,kavo ,美女遊戲區 ,台灣情 kiss 色網貼圖區 ,辣手美眉 ,情色貼圖 ,美女寫真 ,sogo情色論壇 ,成人視訊 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,影片轉檔 ,美女圖庫 ,脫衣服遊戲 ,999成人性站 ,色咪咪影片網 ,線上即時通 ,18成人avooo ,

免費 a片 ,免費av18禁 ,aio交友網 ,無碼女優 ,貼圖 ,69成人 ,美女寫真 ,qq聊天室 ,080苗栗人聊天室 ,波波情色貼圖 ,哈雷聊天室 ,情色漫畫 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,

看a片 ,成人夜色 ,小魔女自拍天堂 ,成人網站 情色論壇 ,視訊 ,影音分享 ,影音部落格 ,卡通影片 ,成人情色 ,色情聊天室 ,野外自拍 ,ut聊天室 ,aa的滿18歲影片 ,正妹強力版 ,3d美女圖 ,聊天室入口 ,性感沙灘3 ,成人文學 ,貼圖區 ,小弟弟貼影片 ,中部人聊天室 ,18禁漫畫 ,vlog電眼美女 ,躺伯虎聊天室 ,正妹照片 ,嘟嘟貼圖 ,av影片 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,a片小說 ,080聊天室 ,a片免費看 ,正妹星球 ,真實自拍 ,看a片 ,