Sunday, March 2, 2008

US vs THEM round 1

So Gary set the Rat traps yesterday. A good friend suggested we use peanut butter to lure the rats to the trap. So Gary set 5 rat traps in several different locations in the attic. Last night we were hanging out upstairs and we actually heard one of the traps go off. YES!
Today Gary goes back in the attic to check the traps. All 5 traps are peanut butter free and amazingly rat free as well.
Round 1 goes to the rats.
I guess rats are pretty clever.

US - 0
Rats - 1

4 comments:

Sara said...

LOL. Oh no... I don't envy you right now.

I've heard that squirrels are really darn smart. So to look on the bright side: at least they're just rats and not squirrels. I don't know that that helps much, but...

Monica said...

It is pretty funny. He tried again to no avail. I have no idea how they do it....he bought sticky paper traps yesterday...so we will see if that works. I'm hoping he just calls a professional.

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha your so funny sister! Sticky traps???? Those poor rats!

Amanda Gregory said...

Justin said those work as long as the rats aren't too big for the trap. Let's hope they are more like little mice.