Friday, May 9, 2008

Nose to the corner!

Sweet lil Bella rarely gets in trouble but today she needed a time out for getting all upset and yelling at her sister. I calmly carried her over to the corner and told her to stand there for 2 minutes. I let her know yelling is unacceptable. When I look back at her she is still standing there perfectly still as I left her. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry or both. She was so cute and yes innocent standing there and it just breaks my heart to see her "get in trouble". Disciplining Hannah NEVER came this easy. She would cry and throw fits and not sit still and give me the hardest time ever. Hannah was extremely ( and still is ) strong willed and extremely difficult to discipline. Bella is so easy going and calm and she listens well and does as she is told. Disciplining her is easy because she does not put up a fight. Hannah puts up the biggest fight of her life. Hannah never would have stood still in the corner for 1 second like that! So I have seen both sides of the spectrum with my 2 girls and I am not meaning to compare them but they are very, very different! I am convinced being a Mother is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but it's also been one of the most rewarding.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would laugh and cry too. She looks cute. I did this with the kids I use to keep and it worked some. We also did it with Abigail in the past too. I can't believe that Bella would yell? I guess she is different at home than in class.

Melanie :o)

mrclif10 said...

That cracks me up -- but you are right it is sad at the same time. It is funny how different the two of them are...maybe that is why they usually get along pretty well with each other -- except when Hannah won't let Bella use her marker ;-)

Anonymous said...

A maker? I would think it would be some dress up stuff or shoes. lol.

Melanie

Summer said...

WOW. That sadly is the cutest thing.

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor Bella.....I probably would have cried and laughed as well. She was standing to perfectly. Aww, makes me sad... :(

Anonymous said...

I am going to start putting candy in the corner of Bella's room, so she can have a treat while her Mommy takes pictures of her there....... Poor little Bellacita.

Anonymous said...

I am going to start putting candy in the corner of Bella's room, so she can have a treat while her Mommy takes pictures of her there....... Poor little Bellacita.

Monica said...

I know, I know, I'm a bad mommy.
Thank goodness she does not get in trouble much.
: )
she learns her lesson.

Anonymous said...

性感遊戲 ,成人網站 ,布蘭妮貼圖區 ,kiss情色網 ,網路自拍 ,絲襪美腿 ,歐美貼圖片區 ,情色交友 ,a片分享 ,線上a片 ,sogo情色論壇 ,情色聊天室 ,癡漢論壇 ,et免費a片 ,咆哮小老鼠 ,影音城論壇 ,kavo ,美女遊戲區 ,台灣情 kiss 色網貼圖區 ,辣手美眉 ,情色貼圖 ,美女寫真 ,sogo情色論壇 ,成人視訊 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,影片轉檔 ,美女圖庫 ,脫衣服遊戲 ,999成人性站 ,色咪咪影片網 ,線上即時通 ,18成人avooo ,

免費 a片 ,免費av18禁 ,aio交友網 ,無碼女優 ,貼圖 ,69成人 ,美女寫真 ,qq聊天室 ,080苗栗人聊天室 ,波波情色貼圖 ,哈雷聊天室 ,情色漫畫 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,

看a片 ,成人夜色 ,小魔女自拍天堂 ,成人網站 情色論壇 ,視訊 ,影音分享 ,影音部落格 ,卡通影片 ,成人情色 ,色情聊天室 ,野外自拍 ,ut聊天室 ,aa的滿18歲影片 ,正妹強力版 ,3d美女圖 ,聊天室入口 ,性感沙灘3 ,成人文學 ,貼圖區 ,小弟弟貼影片 ,中部人聊天室 ,18禁漫畫 ,vlog電眼美女 ,躺伯虎聊天室 ,正妹照片 ,嘟嘟貼圖 ,av影片 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,a片小說 ,080聊天室 ,a片免費看 ,正妹星球 ,真實自拍 ,看a片 ,