Thursday, September 11, 2008

Melissa Ann


You know how sometimes you think about doing something and then for strange reasons you decide against it. You think.......Well, so and so does not care about that kind of thing. Then come to find out they actually do and then you feel bad and so therefor want to make up for it. I know it may seem less sincere but in this case I assure you it's not. You see I have this little sister and I have not always been the best big sister to her. As children I was so mean to her and my other sister and I always use to pick on her because she was the littlest one. It was just the natural order of things. We'd leave her out, we'd tell her she was ugly,we'd tell her she was a brat, we'd throw things at her ( even though I don't remember that but she does) and such was the life of Melissa Ann. The mistreated little sister. Awwww....... I do at times feel really bad because with a lot of things she did get the short end of the stick. Then again since she was the youngest she also got a lot of things us other 2 girls never did and maybe that's why. She got to go on a cruise with a girl friend of hers when she was in high school. She got a new car when she turned 16. She got the most expensive name brand purses and the nicest clothes, she got to stay out late. She pretty much has gotten almost everything she has ever wanted! But I'm not and never was bitter. *Wink*
When I moved away to Dallas she was only 12 years old she was a little kid. When I returned 6 years later she was an adult, she was 18 years old. That was when our relationship changed and we became friends. I discovered in her things that I found so appealing. She was fun to be around and she always wore the prettiest smile. She and I then developed a unique connection, one that was more sisterly. We are both able to be so silly around each other and we always have fun and can laugh and just hang out. She is the fun sister. I've seen her go through so much and she always maintains a positive attitude about everything and she makes me laugh. I have enjoyed watching her transform from that whiny little girl to well.....a whiny big girl. Just kidding! I love my sister Melissa so very much and I wish that I had written this Happy Birthday Blog to her earlier so that she might realize that. Now I'm sad....to think I could have made my little sister smile on her birthday and I did not.

I only want the best for her and she deserves it. So just know that I did think about you today and I hope you have a wonderful dinner tonight. Don't have too many cocktails..... I don't want hear about you sleeping in the closet all night.
: )

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Melissa, your laughter and smile too!

I don't know what Monica is talking about, I was always nice to you! hahaha

Anonymous said...

thank you! You made me laugh, poor me I had such a rough child hood.....LOL

Anonymous said...

Aww, look how poor I look!!!!!!

mrclif10 said...

As the eldest sibling in my family as well, I have to take up for my bride and agree that it is the natural order of things that the younger siblings are to be picked on, and she was just doing her big-sisterly duties. Good job, babe! ;-) Seriously, happy birthday, brat! hahaha No, seriously, really, I also admire your positive outlook on things no matter what happens. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks...am I really a brat though? LOL

Monica said...

Melissa - we are all brats.
: )

Anonymous said...

True! Even our kids are BRATS!!!!!

Monica said...

Mine are not.
; )
they are little angels.
But yeah yours are.
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

性感遊戲 ,成人網站 ,布蘭妮貼圖區 ,kiss情色網 ,網路自拍 ,絲襪美腿 ,歐美貼圖片區 ,情色交友 ,a片分享 ,線上a片 ,sogo情色論壇 ,情色聊天室 ,癡漢論壇 ,et免費a片 ,咆哮小老鼠 ,影音城論壇 ,kavo ,美女遊戲區 ,台灣情 kiss 色網貼圖區 ,辣手美眉 ,情色貼圖 ,美女寫真 ,sogo情色論壇 ,成人視訊 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,影片轉檔 ,美女圖庫 ,脫衣服遊戲 ,999成人性站 ,色咪咪影片網 ,線上即時通 ,18成人avooo ,

免費 a片 ,免費av18禁 ,aio交友網 ,無碼女優 ,貼圖 ,69成人 ,美女寫真 ,qq聊天室 ,080苗栗人聊天室 ,波波情色貼圖 ,哈雷聊天室 ,情色漫畫 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,

看a片 ,成人夜色 ,小魔女自拍天堂 ,成人網站 情色論壇 ,視訊 ,影音分享 ,影音部落格 ,卡通影片 ,成人情色 ,色情聊天室 ,野外自拍 ,ut聊天室 ,aa的滿18歲影片 ,正妹強力版 ,3d美女圖 ,聊天室入口 ,性感沙灘3 ,成人文學 ,貼圖區 ,小弟弟貼影片 ,中部人聊天室 ,18禁漫畫 ,vlog電眼美女 ,躺伯虎聊天室 ,正妹照片 ,嘟嘟貼圖 ,av影片 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,a片小說 ,080聊天室 ,a片免費看 ,正妹星球 ,真實自拍 ,看a片 ,